Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Currently!


We went home for vacation last week!  While I love going on vacation and visiting family, it's nice to be home back in our own surroundings.  Am I the only one who spends a vacation worrying about how my kids are acting at other people's houses?  They did great, but it always stresses me out!

Now that we're home, it's time to start thinking about SCHOOL!  What?  I start back in less than four weeks!  Our first day back is July 29th, and the kids come back on August 5th!  It will be here before I know it, and I have so much to do!  Buying supplies for four kids, buying supplies for my classroom, going to IKEA for book boxes and shelving, plus spending more money on TPT.  :-)  It's hard to believe that July is here, and the summer is halfway done.

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade with my Currently for July!



Listening - The game has had its ups and downs just since I typed this!  There's peace right now.  I make no promises for the next two minutes.

Loving - I've tried this summer to have at least an hour every day where we turn off the tablets, the TV, the Wii, and the computer and entertain ourselves the "old fashioned way."  Some days have gone better than others.

Thinking and Needing - See above.  :-)  I still can't believe how fast the summer has gone.

Wanting - Summer in Georgia has been HOT.  We went to the pool yesterday, and even in the water it was uncomfortable.  Hopefully, it will cool down soon, though I doubt it.  August is usually hotter than July.

4th plans - While I'd love to stay inside in the A/C, we've decided to go to a 4th festival near us.  It's supposed to cool down a little (from mid 90's to upper 80's), so I'm hoping we enjoy ourselves.


1 comment: